Water Damage Nevada is the company you need to call if you have commercial water damage. Flooding and commercial water damage never strike at a convenient time for your business. The more you spend cleaning up, the less productivity and revenue you make. Whenever you need help with your business, we will be there quickly.
Water Damage Clean-Up Checklist
When beginning the flood clean-up process, you should act quickly to ensure you don’t miss anything.
- Examine the water damage. Contact your insurance company to schedule a walk-through assessment. You’ll be able to choose the items that need to be saved and replaced after viewing the damage and contents of your home.
- Dry out the area. If you can’t repair the carpet or carpet pad, you should begin the water removal process by discarding those items. To start drying your home, remove the water from the area using wet/dry vacs. At this point, set up commercial dehumidifiers, air movers, and fans to begin the drying process.
- To inspect hidden moisture, mold, or mildew, check humidity levels. Water can cause significant damage to wall cavities, ceilings, and behind cabinets, but these are places that can be hidden.
What makes us different?
A quick response is crucial when water damage strikes. If you experience a water emergency in Nevada, we will respond immediately to mitigate the damage. Commercial Water Damage Nevada has the expertise, equipment, and training to handle an emergency involving large amounts of water or flooding. Whatever the nature of the commercial water damage, we will respond quickly to mitigate the damage and supervise the restoration process until the job is completed.
- We are available 24/7
- Restoration Industry Leader
- Technicians with extensive training in water damage restoration
Specialists in Commercial Water Damage
The commercial water damage experts at Commercial Water Damage Nevada can respond immediately to any size or scope of commercial water damage emergency. In addition, an extensive network of franchises with special Disaster Recovery Teams is positioned throughout the country to respond to disasters on a large scale.
Modern Equipment and Techniques
The correct equipment and products are required to restore your home after a water damage event. With this advanced equipment, we can quickly and easily remove any moisture, even hidden moisture. A powerful dehumidifier provides the final drying process. Our technicians will use a professional-grade cleaning and sanitizing agent on the affected area to ensure you are comfortable and safe.